Solutions > E-Asset Management Modules
Asset Inventory Module
Collecting of asset inventory data is the first step of any asset management initiatives. Once the asset inventory is accumulated into a structured database, then, only we will know what type of assets requires to be inspected and maintained.
- Insert/Add an asset record(s); Whereby, each asset has its own set of attibutes data to be created.
- Edit/Update an existing asset record(s); make changes to the asset attributes for example updating attributes data.
- Delete asset record(s).
- Search for a particular asset based on unique name or unique ID or a range of assets
- View assets listing based on defined category.
Inspection Schedule Module
Our schedulling module works similar to calendering concept and by default, it does not impose any restrictions to the actual inspection, if it is performed earlier or after the schedule date.
- To schedule an asset inspection date based on the type of inspection (i.e. routine, ad-hoc, yearly safety inspection)
- To assign inspection to appropriate user or inspector
- To notify the assignee regarding the inspection task via email.
Asset Inspection Module
The integral part of IDAMAN’s Asset Management system is the Inspection Module. Our Inspection module provides the ability for the inspector to perform the following
- To perform on site asset inspection with agility in mind via web or mobile tablet
- Ability to add media (images/videos) based on site inspection
- Ability to monitor the current progress of all inspections (i.e. completed/in progress)
- To approve, reject, verify and certify asset inspection
- Ability to make comparisons to previous inspection
- Ability to generate inspection report listing in MS-Excel format.
- View Asset Inspection Listing (i.e. Default view, Filter by, Sort By, Search Results)
Risk Assesment Module
Our Risk Assessment Module provides a simplest method for factoring what type of risk should be assigned for a particular asset after every inspection has been performed. Esentially, our risk assessment scoring provides a risk condition.
Likelyhood Scoring is based on; 1 for Inconceivable, 2 for Remote, 3 for Possible, 4 for Likely and 5 for Almost Certain. While Consequence scoring is based on 1 for Negligible, 2 for Minor, 3 for Moderate, 4 for Major and 5 for Catastrophic
The risk level scoring for each category is calculated automatically by the system based on applied formula. While the averages also being calculated automatically for Likelyhood, Consequences and Risk Level. The average of the Risk Level determines the Risk Ranking and Plan of Action (3 month – 1 year), which can be tailored made to customer needs.
Notice Of Defect Module
Notice of Defect Module provides a formalize method of declaring the current state of asset that needs to be fixed or replaced.
Notice of Defect record creation provides necessary data to declare which asset needs to be fixed and link to a specific previous inspection data. Images of an Asset can also be uploaded to provide more substantial evidence for submission.
Once a Notice of Defect is submitted, it is then saved into the eAsset Management database and the system shall initate a notification to the approver for approval and certification for issuing a work order.
Work Order Module
Work order component provides the means for the user to relate to a specific approved Letter of Intend, to a specific Notice of Defect, to a specific asset that is required for repairs, the estimated amount for asset fix/repairs, the detail appointed contractor details and the Bill of Quantity (BQ).
- Provides the ability to create a Letter of Intend(LOI) to the appointed contractor to fix/replaced a defect asset whereby, the Letter of Intend data is link to a specific Notice of Defect (NOD) that was previously declared.
- Managing Work Order task such as Plan Schedule, Construction Progress, Certificate of Completion and Claims Information.
- Viewing Budget Report via Dashboard
- Viewing Issued Work Order Report via Dashboard
As work orders are issued and monitored, the user is able to monitor the entire budget available or spent for asset maintenance and repairs as shown below. The dependency of generating the budget reports is dependent to budget defined for each asset (by category) and work order amount that has been claimed by contrators.
Yearly Budget Module
As assets are required to be in a good working order condition, typically, a yearly budget is required to be allocated for all assets.
Our Yearly Budget Management module provides the ability for the user to key in budget information allocated by asset category based on the customer’s financial year as shown below.